Date(s) - 03/24/2018
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
South Main Creative
Handmade pillows are an easy way to add color and personality to your home! Join Anne of OrangeBettie.com to learn how to sew a simple pillow cover with an envelope style closure – no zipper, no buttons! Use applique to create colorful fabric designs on the front. Add trims to the edges, or fluffy yarn pom poms to the corners. Or, keep it plain if you prefer a more minimalist look. It’s your pillow and your design! Bring your supplies and ideas, and we’ll make a pillow that’s as unique as you!
· Sewing machine & basic sewing kit
· ½ yard quilting weight cotton or home dec weight cotton
· 18” pillow form (or smaller)
· Any fabrics or trims you’d like to use for applique. There will be a basket of smaller scraps the class may use, but you may want to bring your own fabrics if you have a larger design or have specific ideas for colors/prints.
· Trims you may want to add to the edges. You’ll need 2 yards of trim to go around an 18” pillow.
· Yarn for pom poms.
Ages 13 and up, please.
Saturday March 24, 2018, 3:00 PM-5:00 PM
Class fee is $30. Spaces are limited; online registration & payment is required to reserve your spot.
Online registrations are not available for this class.